Posted: Friday, August 8th 2014 at 7:31am
Four people displaced by Gainesville fire
GAINESVILLE - Unattended cooking at a Gainesville apartment is to blame for a fire that displaced four people Thursday night.
Officials with the Gainesville Fire Department said they responded to a call on Jesse Jewell Parkway near Popeye's restaurant just before 8 p.m. and found the apartment on fire.
Damage estimates were placed at $8,000.
No one was injured.
Associated Categories: Local/State News
© Copyright 2014 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.