Tuesday 10:01pm
November 25, 2014
Currently 51°F
Posted: Wednesday, May 7th 2014 at 5:51am

Early morning fire destroys house on Chestatee Rd. in Hall Co.

By B.J. Williams Administrator
EMAIL STORY CONTACT EDITOR PRINT
click to enlarge
GAINESVILLE - Hall County fire officials said a house on Chestatee Road was destroyed by fire early Wednesday morning.

Fire Marshal Scott Cagle said firefighters were called to the scene around 3 a.m. and the house was already 75-percent involved in flames.

The four people inside the home were able to escape without injury.

Cagle said the fire appears to be accidental and may have started with a cigarette that was placed in a bucket on the back deck of the house.


Associated Categories: Homepage, Local/State News

© Copyright 2014 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.


  • Click here
  • Click here
  • Click here
  • Click here
  • Click here
0.037551
icon
51°F
Gainesville, GA 30501
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: ESE 5 mph
Dew point: 34°F