Posted: Wednesday, April 30th 2014 at 4:45pm
'Affordable Care Act Update' planned by GHCC
GAINESVILLE - The Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce's Small Business Success Seminar is Tuesday, May 13 from 7:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. at the Greater Hall Chamber offices, 230 E.E. Butler Parkway in Gainesville.
Brett Fowler, Vice President & Partner, Turner Wood & Smith Insurance, will present the latest onthe Affordable Care Act and address several topics/questions, including:
- Qualifying Events Review: Many individuals believe that the open enrollment period that ended March 31 was for subsidized plans only, but in fact it is for non-subsidized plans as well. What is considered a qualifying event that will allow enrollment outside of the enrollment period?
- 2015 Individual Open Enrollment: What can I do to comply now until open enrollment starts?
- Small Group Deductible Limit Update: The annual deductible limit has been repealed. What does this mean for me and my company?
- Employer Compliance Requirements: What do employers need to be doing to make sure they are in compliance?
- Employer Mandate Delay: What are the penalties and requirements for groups that have 50+ employees?
The event is sponsored by Highland Mountain Beverage and Jacobs Media. No Charge for Chamber Members; $15 Non-Members. Details: Amanda Lewis, Project Manager, Greater Hall Chamber of Commerce, 770-532-6206 x 111. Email: email@example.com
© Copyright 2015 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.