Posted: Saturday, April 12th 2014 at 7:32am
Large shop destroyed by fire in Oakwood
By B.J. Williams Administrator
OAKWOOD - Fire destroyed a large personal shop on Rain Tree Trace in Oakwood Friday night, according to Hall County fire officials.
Fire Marshal Scott Cagle said in a written release that the 3,000 square foot building caught fire when someone working in the shop pulled a cord from the wall, sending sparks into some trash in the building.
Cagle said no one was injured, but the shop was destroyed. He estimated damage at $70,000.
The fire was reported at 7:50 p.m. Friday.
© Copyright 2014 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.