Posted: Thursday, January 9th 2014 at 9:51pm
Officers conduct warrant round-up in Banks County
By Rob Moore Editor
HOMER - At least 12 people were arrested on outstanding warrants during a multi-agency sweep in Banks County on Thursday.
Banks County Sheriff's Office personnel were joined in the round-up by the Appalachian Drug Task Force, Georgia Department of Corrections K-9 teams, and state probation and parole officers.
Those arrested as of 4:30 p.m. include:
* Cardo Antrell Clements - probation violation;
* Brian Craig - probation violation;
* Jeannette Craig - Jackson County warrant;
* Jerry Davis - sale of marijuana;
* Michael Ford - failure to appear;
* Christopher Highfield - sale of marijuana;
* Clyde Lawrence - failure to appear;
* Vivian McCarty - two counts of sale of Schedule III drug;
* Mickey Morris - hit and run, suspended license;
* James Norman - probation violation;
* Alan Watts - failure to appear; and
* Darren Wright - theft by shoplifting.
Additional warrants are outstanding for other individuals.
© Copyright 2014 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.