Posted: Saturday, November 16th 2013 at 6:13am
Gainesville residential fire started on stove
By Derreck Booth Editor
GAINESVILLE - Gainesville fire officials believe the cause of a residential fire Friday evening was combustible materials left on the stove in the kitchen.
Firefighters spent part of the evening working the fire on Westlake Place. The road is on the west side of Gainesville off of Dawsonville Highway.
Fire Captain Keith Smith said no one was hurt in the blaze that happened around 8:00 p.m.
A damage estimate was not immediatly available.
© Copyright 2014 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.