Posted: Friday, November 1st 2013 at 10:59am
Today is last day Habersham voters can cast ballots in one location
By Rob Moore Editor
CLARKESVILLE - Today, Nov. 1, is the last day Habersham County municipal voters can cast ballots at one location for their city election and the county 1-cent sales tax issue.
Habersham County Elections Supervisor Laurel Ellison said early voting continues until 5 p.m. in the Habersham County Elections and Registration Office, 555 Monroe St., Clarkesville, which is the third floor of the former Habersham County Courthouse.
Advance voting continues until 7 p.m. at the Ruby Fulbright Aquatic Center, 120 Paul Franklin Road, Clarkesville; and at the Cornelia Depot, 102 Clarkesville St., Cornelia.
All early voting ends today, Nov. 1. Additionally, the last day absentee ballots by mail can be sent is today.
Ellison said all voters can go to any of the three advance voting locations today, no matter what their normal precincts are.
"On Election Day, city voters will go to their city precincts to vote on city ballots, plus they will need to go to their county precinct to vote on the county SPLOST ballot," Ellison said.
Those voting locations for Tuesday are as follows:
* City of Baldwin – Baldwin City Hall and the Cornelia Depot;
* City of Clarkesville – Clarkesville City Hall and Ruby Fulbright Aquatic Center;
* City of Cornelia – Cornelia Depot for both city and county voting;
* City of Demorest – Demorest Fire Department and the Cornelia Depot; and
* Town of Mt. Airy – Mt. Airy Town Hall and the Cornelia Depot.
© Copyright 2015 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.