Posted: Monday, March 11th 2013 at 2:28pm
Burned child flown to Atlanta
GAINESVILLE - A young toddler was flown to the Grady Memorial Hospital Burn Center in Atlanta early Monday afternoon following an accident at a Broome Road home in Hall County.
According to Hall County Fire Chief David Kimbrell, the approximately one year old boy had been walking, tripped and fell into a space heater. The boy suffered burns to the left side of his face.
© Copyright 2013 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.