Posted: Thursday, January 24th 2013 at 3:29pm
Sex-for-hire sting nets 10 arrests in Banks County
By Rob Moore Editor
Suspects pictured left to right: Top Row-Brundige, Dalton, Dao; Center Row-Durham, Mayberry, Meadows; Bottom Row-Pruitt, Segars, Wilmot. No photo available for Atwain
HOMER – Ten people were arrested as a result of a sex-for-hire operation on Wednesday, Jan. 23, in Banks County.
Those arrested included:
• Antwoine Lyles, 25, Statham, distribution of marijuana, pandering.
• John Charles Brundige, 48, Danielsville, pandering;
• Larry Avery Dalton, 68, Gainesville, pandering;
• Cuong Nam Dao, 42, Flowery Branch, pandering;
• Tim Edward Durham, 39, Carnesville, pandering;
• Antone Lyles, 24, Athens, pandering and possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute;
• Gabriel Franchesco Mayberry, 40, Commerce, pandering;
• John Wesley Meadows, 36, Richardsville, Va., pandering;
• Thad Robert Pruitt, 44, Homer, pandering;
• Horice Keith Segars, 46, Lula, pandering;
• Mark Lewis Wilmot, 56, Jefferson, pandering, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
All were booked into the Banks County Detention Center.
This story will be updated.
© Copyright 2014 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.