Posted: Wednesday, December 26th 2012 at 1:43pm
Dryer fire contained to back porch
By Derreck Booth Editor
GAINESVILLE - A quick call to 911 and firefighter response helped limit fire damage at a Hall County house to a rear porch Wednesday afternoon.
According to Hall County Fire Chief David Kimbrell, responding firefighters discovered a dryer on fire on the back porch of the home in the 5500 block of Hubert Stephens Road.
The occupant of the house had made the call around 4:30 p.m., telling dispatchers there was smoke coming from the rear of the home.
Firefighters found the dryer fire and contained damage to the dryer and surrounding area.
© Copyright 2015 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.