Posted: Monday, July 30th 2012 at 4:22pm
Broun to host North Georgia Grants & Small Business Expo
TOCCOA - U.S. Representative Paul Broun, M.D. (GA-10) plans to host a Grants and Small Business Expo from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15 at the North Georgia Technical College Currahee Campus. The expo will provide individuals who are seeking grant funding and business loans the opportunity to talk with government representatives about the application process and their programs.
“Whether you’re a small business owner or representative for a nonprofit or municipality, this free expo is designed to provide you with tips and tools to help you succeed,” said Broun. “It is a great way to network with state and federal representatives and learn valuable information for your business or project.”
The following agencies will provide presentations throughout the day:
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
· Georgia Department of Community Affairs
· Georgia Department of Community Affairs Appalachian Regional Commission
· Georgia Department of Community Affairs Housing Finance Division
· Georgia Emergency Management Agency
· Georgia Student Finance Commission
· Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center
· The Foundation Center
· UGA Small Business Development Center
· U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
· U.S. Department of Education
· U.S. Department of the Interior
· U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
· U.S. Small Business Administration
The Grants and Small Business Expo will be held in the Conference Center of the North Georgia Technical College Currahee Campus at 8989 Highway 17 South in Toccoa. This event is free and open to the public and no registration is required. For more information, call (706) 447-3857 or email Caitlin.Posey@mail.house.gov.
Associated Categories: Business News
© Copyright 2013 AccessNorthGa.com
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without permission.